THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Phychoanalysis

I choose phychoanalysis because the inner workings of the human brain has been the culprit all along. From the idea of orignal sin to the more realistic views of realism. The entire american liturature project is based on the evolution of the human mind and the god and gods that it creates. The god fearing people evolved slowly, to them, there was only god- What a terrible way to live. To live only thinking of an afterlife that does not exist. To me this is the biggest waste of life, worse than abortion. For your meek little brain to be constantly wrapped around your death is a very sad existance. I would probably have been burned at the stake for my views back in the day. Yet, I am still seperated from most of the people around me for my beliefs.
I feel that I have a better understanding of psychology than most people my age do. My views are not as skewed as most. Well, maybe my views are skewed in a bitter, realistic way. But, I take life as I see it. It took me a long time to not believe in the god that so many do. I really debated it. When I came to my conclusion, I felt that it was true. Although believers feel true as well. Overtime I have realised that it is a constant debate, and not many people feel the way that I do about the world around me. I have accepted this as the mold and cobwebs that grow on an unused brain.

2 comments:

Deylah said...

It kind of is, sadly... :( Yeah, I graduate soon too, so that's a plus. XD

kariel said...

Wicked awesome deer! And I don't want you two to graduate and leave me all alone =(